Greetings of peace and new week blessings to all! Did you know that in just a few short weeks The Gathering Chicago will be going into Year #3? We thank you so much for your partnership and prayers.
Many have asked how to support The Gathering Chicago, so here it is!
1. Like The Gathering Chicago on facebook, Instagram and follow on Twitter.
Please like and share widely all the posts, videos, blogs and invites. Social media sites like facebook will promote The Gathering Chicago events and posts when people are liking and sharing the posts. This is super helpful. More than you can imagine. Thank you for liking and sharing the posts. Asks your friends and networks to do the same.
2. Connect on Givelify. The Gathering Chicago is now on Givelify. Share your tax-deductible gift to support the mission and ministry of our prayer, community and global/local service initiatives together. Your support truly means the world! Download the app, give from our website or donate directly from our facebook page.
3. Make a recurring gift to The Gathering Chicago via Givelify. Your monthly, ongoing or one-time gift makes a huge difference in helping us plan for or and provide meaningful and effective conferences, prayer gatherings and community and online events like #HealingRacism, #MandelaDay Integenerational Gatherings, worship gatherings, community service outreaches and much more. A big thanks to each one of our donors, partners and recurring givers. Without you and God's assignment, we would not be here! Thank you!
4. Become an Annual Member of the Gathering Chicago. The Gathering Chicago is supported by our friends, partners and participants who purchase an Annual Membership. Like a yearly dues, Annual Memberships can be purchased online, by phone or in person at The Gathering Chicago gatherings and events. The cost is $50 for individuals and $75 per family. Our goal this year to reach out to and engage 100 Annual Memberships. Annual memberships include discounts to special events and gatherings, special speaker talks, Annual Member gift, specials and more. To support The Gathering Chicago operations, get your Annual Membership here.
5. Help us widen the circle! Invite your church or organization to become a supporter or partner of The Gathering Chicago. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We give thanks for all our organizational, church and denominational partners. #MakingADifferenceTogether
6. Volunteer with The Gathering Chicago on one of our ministry, social media, fundraising, video and outreach teams. Email email@example.com to share your interest and to sign-up for the next volunteer orientation.
7. Join 100/100 for Vision 2019. Currently, we are welcoming 100 people/leaders/friends/community members to support The Gathering Chicago for our Vision 2019 Campaign at the level of $100 or more. Vision 2019 supports the work of The Gathering Chicago for its 2019 programs. In 2019, we will be sharing in ministry in Chicagoland, Rwanda, South Africa and other U.S. locations. We will advance our commitment to building cross-cultural bridges for ministry and service by enhancing our #HealingRacism programs to include an online webinars and refreshment and discernment retreats. We will continue to host weekly prayer and intercession for leaders, churches and for the healing of the nations. We will continue to offer opportunities for people to grow and be nutured in spiritual disciplines as disciples of Jesus Christ. Make your donation here and click 100/100. Thank you!
8. Share this blog with your friends, fam, networks and community and welcome them to join us, to donate and to pray for the ministry and vision of The Gathering Chicago. If you have not already, go to TheGatheringChicago.org and join the mailing list to receive and share updates.
Here are just a few ways you can support The Gathering Chicago as together we move into year 3 of Prayer, Global Travel and Service Together. Which ways/way will you choose? Thank you for your partnership and support! Thank you for joining us on the journey!
Grace, peace and much thanks!
The Gathering Chicago Welcome
Rev. LaDonna Nkosi is Convening Pastor